Residential, housing advice and litigation
Our team acts for registered social landlords and private landlords on a huge variety of issues relating to residential property including:
- general property management queries
- rent arrears
- service of notices under the Housing Acts 1985 and 1988
- proceedings for possession, demotion of tenancy, and anti-social behaviour injunctions
- service charge disputes arising under Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
- leasehold valuation tribunal proceedings
- enfranchisement under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- security of tenure issues (including those relating to Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Part I and Rent Act 1977)
- issues/disputes arising out of service occupancies
- collective enfranchisement and leasehold extension under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
"They are highly professional with a well-tuned commercial sense of pragmatism. They have strength in depth and I cannot fault the advice we have received since working with them."
Chambers | UK 2017