Dispute resolution for individuals
We are one of the leading regional firms in providing legal advice to individuals and families. The tabs to the left list the principle areas of law that we cover.
Our clients call us when they need our help with something of importance or significance. They expect to receive practical, reliable and experienced advice which is consistent in its quality and is delivered at a price that is fair. They trust us to work with them towards achieving the solution that is right for them. That trust is earned over time and it is the standard on which our reputation is based.
"I have been very impressed with Birketts. They are very professional and gave us very good, solid advice throughout the process."
Chambers | UK 2017
- Agriculture and Food production
- Business ownership, including share ownership, corporate governance, partnership and joint ventures.
- Contentious Trust and Probate
- Contracts (of all kinds)
- Corporate criminal defence, including health and safety, fraud and licensing
- Corporate finance, banking and tax
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual property
- International litigation and dispute resolution
- Probate and trusts
- Product Liability
- Professional negligence
- Property disputes and telecoms disputes
- Public law (including procurement, planning, education, health services, judicial review and licensing)
- Shipping, transport and logistics