Susannah qualified as a Solicitor in September 2009 after completing her training with Birketts. She is an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Team and her experience includes acting on a range of contentious matters for both individuals and corporate entities, including contentious trusts and probate and agricultural disputes.
Susannah is experienced in advising clients in relation to:
- Entitlement under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Will disputes arising, for example, from allegations of undue influence and lack of testamentary capacity.
- Executors’ responsibilities.
- Contested Powers of Attorney.
- Applications to the Court of Protection.
- Personal liability of trustees;
- Applications for the substitution and removal of personal representatives;
- Rectification of wills and trusts.
Susannah is from an agricultural background and has experience of advising individuals and commercial clients on a variety of issues including debt recovery, defective machinery and water abstraction disputes.
Susannah is based in our Norwich office.