Our specific expertise in enfranchisement for landlords extends to:
- disposing of your freehold or leasehold interest in a block of flats (voluntary, collective enfranchisement or right of first refusal)
- exercise of right to manage by tenants
- receiving a request or claim from a tenant to extend the lease of their flat
- receiving a request or claim from a tenant to extend the lease of their house.
We offer advice on all elements of these transactions which extends to:
- property advice across all areas of enfranchisement
- litigation advice across all areas of enfranchisement
- tax advice in relation to stamp duty land tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and corporation tax
- corporate advice in relation to changing company powers.