Our specific expertise in enfranchisement for tenants extends to:
- lease extensions for flats
- lease extensions for houses
- acquiring the freehold of your block of flats (voluntary, collective enfranchisement and right of first refusal)
- acquiring the freehold of your house
- exercising your right to manage.
We offer advice on all elements of these transactions which extends to:
- property advice across all areas of enfranchisement
- litigation advice across all areas of enfranchisement
- tax advice in relation to stamp duty land tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax and corporation tax
- corporate advice in relation to forming a company to buy the freehold of a block of flats.