Birketts has a long and proud heritage of acting for clients in residential property transactions across East Anglia, London and beyond. Our merger with EC3 Legal has established a physical presence in the capital to enhance our geographical reach.
With a specialist team undertaking high value and prime property transactions, Birketts is uniquely placed to act for individuals and companies.
Whether you are purchasing a country home, a city centre penthouse apartment or a seaside retreat our dedicated residential property specialists provide exceptional levels of service with a genuine personal touch supported by innovative technology.
If you are an investor who is looking for an exceptional firm which will meet all of your needs with a tailored service, or you are a high net worth individual who requires a confidential bespoke service, we can tailor make a conveyancing package to meet your specific requirements. For example, we offer extended hours’ access and priority handling.
Birketts has long been synonymous with quality advice and our involvement in high end matters is supported by our ability to draw on expertise in the following areas:
- Tax for sophisticated transactions or clients (including non-resident and/or non-domiciled individuals)
- Private client advisory including advice on trusts and protection of your wealth
- Leasehold enfranchisement (for lease extensions, collective enfranchisement and the acquisition of the freehold for leasehold houses)
- Complex family arrangements
- Mixed use properties
- Alterations to flats
- Dispute resolution
- Complicated funding arrangements
Our extensive lender panel membership and established relationships with key property agents means that Birketts is the firm to meet your bespoke requirements in this niche sector regardless of where you are in the world.