- Other Information
Tom qualified as a solicitor in July 2016 and joined Birketts in May 2020. Prior to this, he trained and worked at family law specialist firms based in London over an eight year period. This allowed him to build up experience across a wide range of areas in family law.
Tom advises and assists clients on the following matters:
- financial issues arising from divorce;
- pre and post nuptial agreements;
- cohabitation agreements;
- unmarried couples dealing with financial issues arising from separation;
- issues surrounding same sex couples;
- domestic violence and injunctions.
- disputes involving children, including contact and live with arrangements, specific issues relating to the care of a child, removal from the jurisdiction and parental responsibility.
Tom is a member of Resolution. As a result, he is committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that considers the needs of the whole family.
Outside of work, Tom is a keen football fan and is a season ticket holder at Tottenham Hotspur FC. He also enjoys travel and has been on two separate round the world trips.