Birketts has once again been nominated at the Insider Media Central & East Dealmakers Awards, this time in five categories (twice in the Deal of the Year (Sub £10m) category):
- Corporate Law Firm of the Year
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Deal of the Year – MBO of RGE Services – equity funding by YFM Equity Partners
- International Deal of the Year – Sale of Bowman Ingredients to Solina Group
- Deal of the Year (£10m+) – Employee Ownership Trust (EOT) of Denny Bros
- Deal of the Year (Sub £10m) – MBO of RGE Services – equity funding by YFM Equity Partners.
- Deal of the Year (Sub £10m) – Acquisition of European business by Alpha CRC
The annual awards recognise excellence across the region’s corporate finance firms, banks, funders and private equity houses. Shortlisted parties were chosen through a peer voting process.
Birketts’ Partner and Head of Corporate, Adrian Seagers, said: “Despite the ongoing disruption to businesses caused by the coronavirus pandemic the team has been exceptionally busy. To be shortlisted in so many categories is deserved recognition of the tireless work of my colleagues throughout the last 12 months and reflects the reputation that the team has built for the quality of our work and our approach to client service.”
The winners of all the awards will be unveiled at the annual Central & East Dealmakers Awards Dinner, which will be taking place at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, Milton Keynes on 18 November 2021.
The content of this article is for general information only. It is not, and should not be taken as, legal advice. If you require any further information in relation to this article please contact the author in the first instance. Law covered as at October 2021.