Birketts shortlisted for a number of Dealmakers Awards 2022
30 September 2022
Birketts has again been shortlisted in a number of categories for the annual Central & East Dealmakers Awards 2022 including Corporate Law Firm of the Year.
In its 15th year, The Central & East Dealmakers Awards recognises professional advisory firms who are experts in their field and providing the highest level of service across the region.
Birketts has been shortlisted for a number of awards with multiple deals shortlisted within three of the categories:
- Corporate Law Firm of the Year
- Private Equity/Venture Capital Deal of the Year
- International Deal of the Year – Three deals shortlisted in this category
- Sale of EB Charging to Blink Charging Co.
- Deal of the Year (below £10m) – Two deals shortlisted in this category
- Sale of Root Solutions to PDS Vision Group
- Deal of the Year (above £10m) – Two deals shortlisted in this category
- Partnership with PRT Holdings and refinancing of Prestige Homeseeker Park & Leisure Homes
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner taking place at the Doubletree by Hilton in Milton Keynes on 3 November 2022.
Commenting on the number of shortlists, Corporate Partner, Rafael Ruiz said: “We are very pleased to have again been shortlisted for both Corporate Law Firm of the Year, having previously won this award three times, and a number of deals across all of the available categories. Being involved in more of the shortlisted deals than any other law firm demonstrates the depth and breadth of Birketts’ expertise, experience and resources.”