Rosanna joined Birketts in October 2018 as an Associate in our Commercial Property Team, and is based in our Cambridge office.
Rosanna has a solid grounding in commercial property having almost ten years experience across all aspects of commercial property work. She is recognised for her commercial and pragmatic approach.
Her recent experience includes:
- Drafting and negotiating option agreements, conditional contracts, overage and the buying and selling of development land.
- Drafting bespoke and hybrid leases for residential and mixed use development.
- Undertaking title due diligence, and negotiating contracts for developers acquiring clean energy sites, with a particular focus on battery storage.
- Producing reports on title for land promoters in relation to complex strategic land developments with often multiple landowners.
- Advising mainstream and alternative funders on secured lending, for both residential and mixed-use developments, mobile home parks, industrial and office parks (including drafting and negotiating CLLS form Certificates of Title).
- Supporting our corporate team with the property aspects of corporate transactions.
- Advising both landlord and tenants on all occupational aspects; new leases, renewals, underleases, guarantees, licences, variations and assignments.
- Advising both sellers and buyers (including the charitable sector) in relation to the acquisitions and disposal of commercial property (including both single asset and portfolio properties).
- Advising on deeds of easements and transfers to utility suppliers.
Rosanna qualified as a Solicitor in December 2011. She trained and qualified at a regional firm in the South East dealing with a wide variety of property transactions and gaining experience in both residential and commercial property work.