It is often the case that directors do not realise their own duties in relation to health and safety - with a rise in the prosecutions of individual directors there has never been a better time to remind directors of their duties. By the end of this short course directors should be confident of their own duties and what to be aware of when considering health and safety.
- Overview of the current relevant legislation
- Outline of the general position of directors in terms of health and safety investigations undertaken by the HSE
- Understanding the possible personal impact if investigated by the HSE
- Discussing the commercial impact of any health and safety investigation
- Example cases
- Top tips on how to avoid accidents or investigations
To discuss your specific requirements and get a quote, please contact Laura Thomas on 01473 299173 or [email protected]