- Other Information
Jenny is a Solicitor in the Commercial Property Team in our London office and joined Birketts in August 2022. She specialises in acting for housing associations and local authorities in relation to all property matters.
Jenny has over twelve years’ experience both as a Solicitor in private practice working for one of the leading firms of solicitors in the Thames Valley and also as a Senior Property Lawyer for one of the largest housing associations in the UK.
She has extensive experience across a wide range of both general and specialist matters including:
- Legal advisor to the internal project team of HA for large scale stock rationalisation project
- Negotiating with local authorities to agree deeds of variation to s.106 MIP clauses, ensuring HA could realise full value of the property when looking to charge
- Advising strategic asset management team in relation to variation of restrictive covenants, deeds of easement, sales of land, licences, consents, wayleaves, rights of way, non-disclosure agreements and complex title enquiries
- Legal review of voluntary right to buy pilot applications
- Residential property transactions including leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership and key worker matters
Jenny qualified as a Solicitor in September 2006.