Zach joined Birketts in June 2023. He is a Paralegal in our Social Housing Team and is based in our Norwich office. Zach deals with a variety of social housing matters for housing association and local authority clients, including:
- Assisting and defending disrepair claims.
- Assisting in the running of possession or forfeiture claims.
- Supporting organisations with ASB and access injunctions.
- Supporting organisation with the recovery of rent and service charge arrears.
- Providing general advice to clients on repairing covenants and other obligations.
In 2022, Zach graduated from the University of Brighton with a First-Class Honours degree in Law. Since then, he has worked as a Paralegal on an eDiscovery process for a public inquiry and, as an aspiring solicitor, aims to undertake the SQE and follow the route to qualification.
In his free time, Zach enjoys running, travelling, and watching Formula 1 races.