Ranked in the top tier of legal directories, our multi-disciplinary team has deep expertise in helping central government departments achieve their strategic objectives.
Our team comprises over 250 lawyers who have specific sector knowledge of the political and regulatory environment in which our clients operate, and deal with the comprehensive range of work relating to government departments..
Based in London, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Ipswich, Norwich and Sevenoaks our experts understand the regulatory requirements and the importance of transparency and reputation.
Our experience and client base
We represent clients across central government, including central government departments (including education and the NHS) as well as police authorities.
We are a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service Public Sector Legal Services Framework RM6240.
Top Tier 2023
- Public law and regulation
- Public procurement
- Subsidy control
- Housing regeneration
- Planning and Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs)
- Environmental law
- Civil and criminal litigation, public law disputes including judicial review
- Employment, pensions and TUPE
- Joint ventures and alternative delivery models
- Construction (both contentious and non-contentious))
- Freedom of Information and General Data Protection
- Intellectual property