Our specialist equine lawyers offer practical and tailored advice for all areas of the equine sector
We have more than 10 equine experts, based in Ipswich, Norwich, Cambridge, and Chelmsford, with wide ranging experience of non-contentious and contentious equine issues.
Many of our team members are keen equestrians, with strong links to the equine sector, so we have first-hand experience of how to get the best results for our clients.
Our experience and client base
We work with professional and recreational equestrians alike and understand the importance of the complexities of the equine industry.
- Sales and purchase of commercial equine facilities
- Sales and purchases of private equine and rural property and land
- Commercial and private equine tenancy advice
- Banking and financing arrangements
- Employment advice for equine businesses and employees
- Equine business sales, purchase, partnership agreements and company formation
- Disputes relating to the sale and purchase of horses
- Veterinary disputes and negligence claims
- Equine tax and international wealth advice
- Property litigation
- Construction and planning advice
- Environmental and regulatory matters
The Birketts team are an asset to any transaction.
Chambers [UK 2022]