Why choose this course?
This workshop is typically aimed at larger companies or those with more complex group structures. Growing business that are seeking additional investment, acquiring new business, divesting operations or undergoing changes in ownership/ re-structuring will have significant implications for a business’ immigration sponsor licence and its associated international workforce.
This session will help you understand the Home Office reporting requirements, and implications for staff and their visa status. Often overlooked in the due diligence process – this session will provide a thorough but accessible guide to Home Office compliance and implications of corporate transactions.
An in-depth look at your duties and compliance including:
- Your key personnel
- Appendix D record keeping requirements
- Reporting requirements
- 10 day reporting including changes in job details/ promotions and the impact for visa sponsorship
- 20 day reporting requirements for company changes
- Changes in subsidiary entities and group corporate structure
- Merger & Acquisition activity and the impact for your sponsor licence:
- Reporting M&A activity
- Getting a new licence
- TUPE transfers
- Internal restructuring
- New investment/funding rounds
- Adding a new Tier of sponsorship to an existing licence