Real Estate Finance
Our team of experienced real estate finance lawyers handle a range of complex real estate finance law matters and advise on transactions throughout the UK.
The specialist team advises financial institutions, private equity funds, hedge funds, institutional funds and other types of lenders, as well as developers and investors and our real estate finance team advises on a variety of financing issues, including:
- drafting and agreeing real estate-backed LMA (Loan Market Association) format and non-LMA format facility agreements and related security
- lending for property acquisition and development projects
- commercial and residential projects
- advising in relation to financing, agricultural projects and developments and financing and refinancing of borrowings by agricultural borrowers
- restructuring existing finance arrangements
- loan book sales
- tax efficient security structures
- realisation of real estate security.