Trust and Will disputes are often stressful and upsetting, even more so if family relationships are involved and emotions run high.
We have a dedicated team able to assist you in steering your way through these disputes in a sympathetic, sensible and cost efficient manner.
We are able to offer advice to:
- beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries
- personal representatives/executors
- attorneys and deputies
- creditors of a deceased debtor.
Our lawyers are able to advise on the following:
- claims for provision from an estate pursuant to the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- challenges to the validity of a Will
- problems arising out of the interpretation of a Will/trust document
- disputes between executors/personal representatives/trustees and beneficiaries
- problematic estate administrations
- removal of executors or trustees
- recovering debts, either from or on behalf of estates
- disputes arising from the creation or exercise of enduring or lasting powers of attorney
- disputes in connection with the conduct of a deputy.