Ben was admitted as a Solicitor in February 2020 and joined Birketts in December 2020. Ben is a Solicitor in the Employment Team and is based in our Norwich office.
Before joining Birketts, Ben trained at a local firm in Norwich gaining experience in both contentious and non-contentious work. Examples of his work include:
- Preparing and advising on Employment Tribunal claims;
- Advising on settlement agreements;
- Assisting employees with negotiating exits from their employer;
- Drafting employment contracts and other policies; and
- Advising on the application of TUPE.
Ben sits on the Norwich and Norfolk Junior Lawyers Division Committee as the National Representative and Regional Relations Officer.
Ben graduated with a Law degree from the University of Lincoln and achieved a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course at BPP Law School in Cambridge.