Why choose this course?
This course provides delegates with an understanding of how the adjudication process
works and the key cases to be aware of in relation to adjudication proceedings.
This course is particularly suited to contractors and sub-contractors but is useful for any party that is involved in dealing with adjudication.
- An outline of the adjudication process
- A look at the appointment of adjudicators, whether a dispute has crystallised and initial jurisdictional challenges
- Strategy considerations when referring or defending an adjudication
- An understanding of the relevant core requirements of the Construction Act 1996 and case law in this area
- A review of how insolvency can impact the adjudication process
- Consideration of the enforcement of adjudication decisions
To discuss any of your training requirements, please contact Stefan Harris-Wright.
The combination of contractual clarity and pragmatic implication has been invaluable at all levels from Apprentice through to Partner.
Construction Training Attendee