We recognise the importance of the community in which we work and our responsibility to contribute to it in a positive way.
In the wider world we understand the importance of managing our business in a sustainable and responsible manner. Our aim is to practise what we preach. We seek to involve ourselves directly in projects and initiatives which use to best effect the skills and energies that we have within the firm and this is not limited to giving legal advice.
We attempt to limit our impact on the environment by understanding the pressures we all face and implementing considered and considerate policies. We believe that we can make a difference and we are committed to doing so in the following ways:
- Conducting ourselves responsibly and in an ethical manner.
- Creating a positive and supportive working environment.
- Supporting local communities and charitable organisations.
- Acting fairly in our dealings with clients, suppliers and other third parties.
- Minimising the impact we make on our environment.