We are one of the leading regional firms in providing legal advice to individuals and families.
Dispute Resolution Services for Individuals
Our clients call us when they need our help with something of importance or significance. They expect to receive practical, reliable and experienced advice which is consistent in its quality and is delivered at a price that is fair. They trust us to work with them towards achieving the solution that is right for them. That trust is earned over time and it is the standard on which our reputation is based.
- Agriculture and Food Production
- Business Ownership (including share ownership, corporate governance, partnership and joint ventures)
- Contentious Trust and Probate
- Contracts (of all kinds)
- Regulatory and Corporate Defence (including health and safety, fraud and licensing)
- Corporate Finance, Banking and Tax
- Debt Recovery
- Directors Duties
- Fraud and Asset Recovery
- Financial services
- Intellectual Property
- International Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Probate and Trusts
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence
- Property Disputes and Telecoms Disputes
- Public Law (including procurement, planning, education, health services, judicial review and licensing)
Birketts LLP has ‘a very strong team which works well together’; clients praise the ‘prompt, courteous and professional service’.