We offer a range of international services to clients based in the UK and to those abroad with financial or business interests in the UK. They include:
- Personal wealth planning and management advice for foreign nationals and their families wishing to acquire, manage or dispose of property or assets in the UK.
- Inward investment advice for UK or foreign companies with international business interests or foreign companies with UK subsidiaries.
- Corporate immigration advice for talented and qualified professionals seeking a move to the UK and for UK and foreign businesses migrating a workforce.
- International dispute resolution services, in particular covering shipping disputes before the English High Court and in London arbitration, but also in respect of multi-jurisdictional disputes in most parts of the world.
- International support services through our wide network of international contacts and wide reaching international knowledge particularly in the Far East and Europe.
- Intellectual property advice for clients with international portfolios of trade mark registrations.
- Notarial services when dealing with overseas matters.
Our lawyers have extensive language skills including French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Greek, Mandarin, Cantonese and Russian.
For further information on our international law services, or to arrange a meeting with one of international lawyers please contact us.