Ready for Sale? Try out our free title review offer
7 December 2022
Statistically speaking, the longer your transaction goes on, the more chance there is of the sale falling through. We would like to help you get ahead of the curve and be in the best position to ensure a quick and successful sale. We are therefore introducing a “no offer, no fee” scheme by which we will prepare a legal pack ready to submit to a buyer as soon as you accept an offer.
Our services provided to you under this offer will be:
- Opening a file and guiding you through the compliance requirements for selling a property.
- Providing you with the industry-standard sellers forms to complete and return to us which we will then review.
- Obtaining and reviewing the legal title to your property.
- Preparing a draft contract for sale.
- Liaising with third parties (such as managing agents on leasehold properties) as appropriate to get a head start on their requirements for the sale.
- Advising you on whether or not the legal title is sale ready and, if not, what preparatory work we recommend.
If you fail to secure a buyer or for any other reason withdraw the property from the market prior to accepting an offer then we will not charge you for this work.
From the point that you accept an offer, standard conveyancing fees will apply which do not include any element of enhanced fee for the preparation of the sale pack.
Our aim in offering this service is to work with you and your selling agent to reduce the overall transaction time and the risk of a collapsed chain.