Louisa is a Senior Associate commercial property lawyer, specialising in advising charities and other not-for-profit organisations in their dealings with land and property.
Louisa’s practice includes:
- Buying and selling charity land and property for investment or occupational purposes.
- Compliance with charity law.
- Selling charity land for development, including overage, options and promotion agreements.
- Charity retail portfolio management and landlord and tenant issues.
- Advising on permanent endowment and designated land, including in the context of charity incorporations and mergers.
- Questions of land ownership, charitable trusts, trusts of land, reconstruction of title and first registrations at Land Registry.
Louisa is a member of the Charities' Property Association, the Charity Law Association and regularly writes articles on topical issues.
Louisa is based at our Ipswich office.