Oliver deals with a wide range of agricultural, equestrian and landed estate property matters including:
- The sale and purchase of landed estates, farms and agricultural land, equestrian properties and landed country houses;
- Farm Business Tenancies and Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies;
- Equestrian yard leases, livery agreements and other equestrian agreements such as competition rider agreements and syndicate agreements;
- Purchase, sale and loan agreements for horses;
- Mortgaging agricultural land, farms and estates;
- Grazing, cropping and other property licences;
- Contract Farming Agreements and Partnership Agreements;
- Sporting and Riparian rights; and
- Restrictive covenants and the granting and leasing of easements.
High Profile Matters
- Purchase of an £11M landed estate which included a Grade II listed principal mansion house set in with 250 acres and multiple let residential dwellings.
- Property restructuring and first registration of a £10M arable farm in Shropshire consisting of approximately 700 acres.
- Purchase of a £9M arable farm in Northamptonshire which comprised of 950 acres and multiple residential units, multiple grazing licences and a contract farming agreement.
- Sale of an £8M mixed poultry and arable farm in Oxfordshire which comprised of 700 acres and multiple residential units.
- Purchase of a £6M landed country house which included a Grade II* listed principal mansion house set in 50 acres.
- Purchase of a £4.5M dairy farm in Dorset which consisted of 250 acres and a complicated private water supply.
Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association 2024