Many of our commercial clients have to operate across borders. They need advice on international contracts dealing with manufacturers, suppliers, agents, distributors, licensors across different parts of the world.
Our international team offers a first rate, commercially minded service that anticipates clients’ needs and give them the knowledge and confidence to operate across borders and move into new markets.
We have wide experience of advising both regional and London-based organisations, connecting them with their international markets, in a cost-effective offering that rivals large city firms. We are sensitive to cultural differences and varying legal requirements across the world.
Recently we have advised or acted for the following businesses:
- a pioneering technology company based in Cambridge specialising in connection with licences to a well-known Chinese electronics manufacturer, a US based producer of electric vehicles and an internationally known social media platform.
- a provider of an electronic flight operations system to airlines, an international logistic provider and air-to–air refuelling suppliers.
- an international offshore and onshore contractor for oil, gas and renewable energy products and services.
- an industry leading diamond and tungsten carbide power tool accessory manufacturer.
- a specialist in complex multi-stage synthesis, formulation, blending and packing of chemicals in connection with a supply agreement with a worldwide crop protection product distributor for the supply of chemicals to Germany.
- BullGuard Ltd, a worldwide anti-virus and internet security software company on the appointment of multiple distributors and resellers around the world.
- a leading innovator in the development of specialist polymers and biocompatible materials for medical applications.