Flexible cross border working
Why choose this course?
From those seeking informal arrangements to maximise the use of annual leave to extend holidays abroad, to those seeking to work overseas permanently – this has left business grappling not only with protecting company culture but also legal compliance. A recent City of London Corporation report found that 75% of business now see cross border remote work as a medium-high priority to attract and retain talent. This session will therefore provide a thorough overview of key considerations from employment contracts, immigration status, tax compliance and social security cross border requirements to guide you and your business to a comfortable position to balance employee and business reward with risk and global compliance. This course is delivered by both Employment
and Tax specialists.
- Trends in remote working including:
- Holiday maximisers and digital nomad workers
- Flexible working and the Equality Act 2010 (Employment)
- Managing flexible work requests (Employment)
- Immigration considerations for flexible working
- Key immigration considerations:
- visa requirements
- duration of stay
- permitted visitor activities
- Considerations for your internal company policy writing
- Monitoring attendance, managing performance and conduct issues (Employment)
- Ensuring payroll and tax law compliance