Managing your company’s health and safety well is key to minimising risk and accidents in the workplace. This course provides you with an overview of how to manage safely; the course will assist you in working out the type of company you are and how to manage safely within your corporate environment by taking ownership of risk.
Aim and learning outcomes
The aim of the course is to highlight the key areas for companies to address in order to properly manage risks within their business and create a positive health and safety culture.
- Leadership: what is good safety leadership?
- Competence: successfully addressing competency through the whole organisation.
- Behaviour and culture: How to successfully involve your whole workforce?
- Monitoring: how best to monitor and who should be doing it?
- Sensible health and safety: how you can sensibly ensure real risks are properly managed?
To discuss your specific requirements and get a quote, please contact Matthew Gowen.